POINTX® II Diagnostic Measuring System
Get paid for your work with proven measurements when you begin diagnostics with Car-O-Liner® PointX™ II Diagnostic Measuring System. PointX® II is a handheld measuring tool made out of lightweight carbon fiber. With the ability to check frame measuring points utilizing Bluetooth communication, as well as the Car-O-Liner Vision2™ PointX Software for diagnostics and blueprinting, the product provides estimators and technicians with quick and accurate diagnostic measurements with documentation.
Utilizing the PointX II for pre-measuring along with the Car-O-Tronic® Vision2™x3 measuring system and Bench system, your repair process can be accurate, efficient and OEM approved, according to Car-O-Liner. Together, the two systems provide the highest quality diagnosis of blueprinting and measuring for accurate repair, delivering the results customers expect.
POINTX® II - Get paid for your work!
- Document unseen damage using the extensive Car-O-Liner database and attach your estimate
- Pinpoint measuring location via photo-based system
- Get mobile! Use PointX® II inside and outside the shop
NEW POINTX® II P2P*
- Leverages the Vision2™ X3 platform for high point measuring capability.
*Not sold as a stand-alone measuring system
- Lower and upper body measuring
- High Measurement Point (HMP)
- Upper body point-to-point measuring
- Suspension and surface damage diagnosis
- Works with EVO™ anchoring, fixturing and holding.
Visit car-o-liner.com for more information.