AutoInc. recognizes top 10 shop websites
A group of judges created the list after reviewing hundreds of sites. They used a variety of criteria including first impressions, visual design, navigation, consumer friendliness and innovation.
The best 10 sites were recognized as a group; they were not individually ranked. The purpose of the list is to help other shops use the Internet as a tool to improve productivity, marketing and sales. Participants have to be ASA members.
This year’s top sites are:
• Auburn Foreign & Domestic Complete Auto Service, Auburn, Wash., auburnforeigncar.com
• Auto Pro To Call, Chapel Hill, N.C., autoprotocall.com
• Evergreen Autoworks, Mill Creek, Wash., evergreenautoworks.com
• Integrity Automotive Maintenance and Repair, Issaquah, Wash., integrityautorepair.com
• Menke’s Automotive Repair, Newburgh, Ind., menkesauto.com
• Milstead Automotive, Spring, Texas, milsteadautomotive.com
• Pfefferle Tire and Automotive Service, Fairfield & Hamilton, Ohio, pfefferletire.com
• Precision Automotive Services, Spring, Texas, carswellauto.com
• West Escondido Automotive, Escondido, Calif., westescondidoauto.com
• Sparks Computerized Car Care, Omaha, Neb., sparksccc.com
The full top 10 story, along with information on each of the top sites, is available at autoinc.org, along with lists of previous winners.