WIN Announces 2019 Scholarship Recipients
May 3, 2019—WIN recently announced the organization's 2019 scholarship recipients.
Each recipient receives a $1,000 scholarship to continue their post-secondary education in collision repair, plus complimentary registration to attend the 2019 WIN Educational Conference.
Recipients are also provided the opportunity to be mentored by one of the 2019 Most Influential Women (MIW) Honorees or a member of the WIN Board of Directors.
This year's recipients include:
- Jennifer Evon, Tennessee College of Applied Technology in Crossville, Tenn.
- Nicole Gutierrez, Washburn Tech in Topeka, Kan.
- Heather Hawkins, Lake Technical College in Eustis, Fla.
- Tamara Meyers, Lake Technical College in Eustis, Fla.
- Savannah Moran, Walla Walla Community College in Walla Walla, Wash.
- Cheyenne Purchase, Metropolitan Community College in Omaha, Neb.
- Hannah Quinteros, Washburn Institute of Technology in Topeka, Kan.
- Lilian Reed, College of Southern Idaho in Twin Falls, Idaho.
- Jennifer Watson, Texas State Technical College in Waco, Texas.