Fix Auto USA Hosts 16th Annual Conference
October 18, 2018— At its 2018 Annual Conference, Fix Auto USA set a new tone for its future with a sold-out crowd of attendees last month in La Quinta, CA. Fix Auto USA franchise partners were joined by executives representing every facet of the industry.
Giving back to their local communities is one of the core values of Fix AutoUSA’s network, the company said. Continuing a conference tradition, this year the Fix Auto USA family raised over $100,000 for The Lucky Duck Foundation; which provides services and housing for homeless residents in San Diego. Notable donations were made from Fix Auto USA, PPG, Mitchell International, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, and many others in attendance.
Recognizing and celebrating success is also a highly anticipated component of the Conference’s agenda. Fix Auto USA’s Conference concluded with the Franchisee-of-the-Year presentation. Each year, Fix Auto USA awards and honors a franchisee that stands above the rest and exhibits qualities that help drive the brand forward, and improves the brand’s image. This year’s Franchisee-of-the-Year award was bestowed upon Steve Springer and Mary Oliver-Springer, who together operate Fix Auto Gilroy, Fix Auto San Jose, and Fix Auto Sunnyvale in Northern California.
In addition, the following awards were presented to those franchise partners who have consistently distinguished themselves by embodying Fix Auto USA’s core values. They epitomize the spirit, culture, and attitude that differentiates Fix Auto USA.
- Vision Award was presented to Richard Fish; who operates Fix AutoCarlsbad Village, Fix Auto Long Beach, Fix Auto Oceanside, Fix AutoSan Clemente, Fix Auto Signal Hill, and Fix Auto Tustin.
- Rookie-of-the-Year was given to Krishneel Chand; who operates FixAuto Modesto.
- Outstanding Community Service was awarded to Dan Stander; who operates Fix Auto Highlands Ranch.
- Co-Pilot-of-the-Year was presented to Kekoa Iaea; who manages FixAuto 5th Avenue, Fix Auto 6th Avenue, Fix Auto Fairbanks, Fix AutoGambell, Fix Auto Juneau, Fix Auto Soldotna, and Fix Auto Valley.
Finally, those locations with market-leading performance and those individuals who consistently go above and beyond the call of duty were honored. The following awards were presented based on quantifiable criteria:
- The Best Length of Rental award was presented to Fix Auto Irvine.
- The Best CSI award was presented to Fix Auto Modesto.
- The Best Estimator award was presented to Tony Espinosa from FixAuto Palo Alto.
- The Going Green Top Shop award was presented to Fix Auto South San Jose.