FenderBender Announces New Webinar
ST. PAUL, Minn., June 4, 2018—The first in FenderBender’s four-part 2018 webinar series, sponsored by Robaina, will take place Tuesday, June 19 at 11 a.m. central. “How to Utilize OEM Repair Data” will be an introspective look at how advanced vehicle design has added complexity to the modern repair facility—and how shops can adapt their operational models to thrive in the years to come.
Renowned shop operators Ryan Cropper of Able Auto Body and Randy Sattler of Rydell Collision Center will take part in the live discussion, moderated by FenderBender editor Bryce Evans.
“Both Randy and Ryan offer unique perspectives on the industry, and between them, will deliver strategies that can work for shops of any size or in any market,” Evans said.
In the webinar, Cropper and Sattler will look into how collision repairers can utilize OEM repair information they need to make safe, proper repairs while being fully reimbursed for their work.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Make the proper investments for the OEM repair information, training, equipment and certifications that best meet your business’s needs
- Implement a repair process that allows your team to perform safe and proper repairs every time
- Create the documentation and tracking methods necessary to ensure full reimbursement
- Build a business model that will be sustainable for years to come
Cropper, a FenderBender columnist and speaker at this year’s FenderBender Management Conference, bought Alaska’s Able Auto Body in 2002, and expanded to a second location in 2006 with revenue reaching $4 million per year by 2007. His success comes from his operation’s unique leadership culture and his ability to meet the needs of a demanding market.
Also a speaker at the 2018 FenderBender Management Conference, Sattler has managed Rydell Collision Center in Grand Forks, N.D., since 2004, and has turned the dealership-owned facility into what is widely considered one of the industry’s most progressive and successful operations. The shop has been at the forefront of industry technology and was an early adopter to OEM certifications.
Webinar registration is now available and will be through the start of the webinar on June 19.
Future installments in the FenderBender Webinar series include:
- Aug. 21: Ultimate Throughput
- Oct. 23: The Key to Earning a True Return on Your Investments
- Dec. 18: How to Attract and Hire All-Star Employees