Susanna Gotsch, Vincent Romans to Kick Off MSO Symposium

Sept. 26, 2019
Industry experts Susanna Gotsch and Vincent Romans will take the stage at the eight annual MSO Symposium.

Sept. 26, 2019—Susanna Gotsch, industry analyst for CCC Information Services and Vincent Romans of The Romans Group, will be presenting at the 2019 MSO Symposium.

Vincent Romans will take the stage in Las Vegas at 12:30 p.m., on Monday, Nov. 4. following the MSO Symposium networking lunch.

Romans explains, “The relevant total addressable market, TAM, for the collision repair industry continues to trend upward! It’s a future with growth opportunities, for those who are prepared to commit the resources, to build organizational scale across all functional areas involving the end-to-end repair process.” 

Continuing, he indicates that “the four consolidating multiple location operator segments ranging from $10M in annual revenue and above, per individual operator and MSO, will grow their market share from almost 39 percent in 2018 to 53 percent by 2023. That leaves a lot of runway of growth opportunity for other repairers representing the remaining 47 percent of the TAM.”

Following Romans, Gotsch will share the most recent observations on collision repair data and its effective trends. 

Sponsored Recommendations

Best Body Shop and the 360-Degree-Concept

Spanesi ‘360-Degree-Concept’ Enables Kansas Body Shop to Complete High-Quality Repairs

How Fender Bender Operator of the Year, Morrow Collision Center, Achieves Their Spot-On Measurements

Learn how Fender Bender Operator of the Year, Morrison Collision Center, equipped their new collision facility with “sleek and modern” equipment and tools from Spanesi Americas...

ADAS Applications: What They Are & What They Do

Learn how ADAS utilizes sensors such as radar, sonar, lidar and cameras to perceive the world around the vehicle, and either provide critical information to the driver or take...

Banking on Bigger Profits with a Heavy-Duty Truck Paint Booth

The addition of a heavy-duty paint booth for oversized trucks & vehicles can open the door to new or expanded service opportunities.