Nov. 27, 2017—Nagy’s Collision Centers will host the 2018 Leadership Symposium on Feb. 28 from 8 a.m.–4 p.m. at The University of Akron Wayne College in Orrville, Ohio.
The symposium is designed for business leaders to network with peers, listen to guest speakers and further develop their management skills.
“Nagy’s Collision Centers prides itself on providing next level service and we are thrilled to be able to assist local business leaders in expanding their networks and professional skills,” said Ron Nagy, president of Nagy's Collision Centers. “This event is a great opportunity to develop leadership and management skills, as well as personal and professional growth.”
There will be a mix of small and large companies attending the symposium, as well as school and church leaders. Guest speakers for the symposium include:
- Glenda Lehman Irivin, Lehman’s Hardware
- Doug Cooper, Executive Director, Ashland Theological Seminary’s City Gates Initiative
- Jon Sommer, Redentity LLC
- Dan Owolabi, Wooster Campus Pastor, New Pointe Community Church
- Rodd Welker, Eagle Advisor Group
- Bethany Nussbuam, MEDA
- Dwight Mason, Lead Pastor, New Pointe Community Church
General admission tickets are $95 and group tickets for 3+ are $75 each. Be sure to register for the Symposium by Feb. 19, 2018. To register for the event, visit here.
This event is sponsored by Hatch, Mennonite Mutual, XL Pattern Shop, Enterprise, CSB, Eagle Advisor Group, Proforma, Ventrac and Nagy’s Collision Centers.