June 19, 2015—On Thursday, the Automotive Service Association (ASA) announced the involvement of several big names in the automotive industry that will be at the organization’s 2015 NACE/CARS Expo & Conference.
Those in attendance will include:
- Chip Foose. Custom designer and fabricator, and star of the reality TV series, Overhaulin’, sponsored by 3M. Chip will display his spraying techniques on the expo floor and meet with attendees.
- Bogi Latiener. ASE master mechanic and star of All Girls Garage, sponsored by Mahle. Bogi will be on the expo floor and involved in CARS panels and training sessions.
- Brad Keselowski. Detroit native and 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Champion, he will be a keynote speaker at the NACE | CARS 2015 General Session, sponsored by PPG. Following the opening session, Brad will greet attendees on the expo floor at the PPG booth. Immediately after, he will rush to Indianapolis to prepare for the Brickyard 400.
- NHRA Funny Car Champion John Force and NHRA top fuel racer Brittany Force will be the keynote speakers at the ASA Celebration of Excellence during NACE | CARS 2015, sponsored by PPG. This event will take place at the GM Heritage Museum the evening of Wednesday, July 22. Following their talk, John and Brittany will spend time with the crowd before flying to Denver for the NHRA Mopar Mile-High Nationals.
- KC Mathieu. Paint specialist, shop owner, and star of Fast N’ Loud with Gas Monkey Garage, sponsored by Valspar. KC will perform spray demonstrations on the expo floor and meet with attendees.
- Jon Kosmoski. Founder of House of Kolor and refinish consultant, sponsored by Valspar. Jon will discuss refinish techniques and new technology; he’ll also spend time visiting with attendees on the expo floor.
- Stacey David. Custom builder and host of the TV series, GearZ, sponsored by ProLine Tool & Supply. Stacey will visit with attendees on the expo floor and discuss new tool technology.
For more information about NACE, visit the show’s website.