May 4, 2016—The Women’s Industry Network announced Tuesday the scholarship recipients for 2016.
Recipients demonstrated their desires to excel in the field of collision repair, according to the announcement, and will receive tuition assistance as well as educational opportunities.
The College Student Tuition and Conference Scholarship Award is presented to students enrolled in a post-secondary collision repair technology program. Each recipient will receive a $1,000 scholarship and a one-year WIN membership. They will also have the opportunity to be mentored by a Most Influential Women Honoree or member of the WIN board of directors. Scholarships will be presented at the 2016 WIN Educational Conference May 2-4 in Tampa, Fla.
The 2016 recipients are:
- Tristen Berlin, North Arkansas Community College in Harrison, Ark.
- Chelsea Bonds, Lake Technical College in Eustis, Fla.
- Nancy McInerney, Tennessee College of Applied Technology in Crossville, Tenn.
- Jasmine Storey, Universal Technical Institute in Houston, Texas
- Krystyna Zak, North Idaho College in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho