Mitchell 1 introduces ProPack™, the new customer communication tool box that will help automotive repair shops better connect with their customers.
Like this article? Sign up for our enews blasts here.
“Mitchell 1’s new ProPack integrated tool box, which includes Report Pro, Lube Sticker Pro and Message Pro, is designed to help repair shops enhance their customer communications, thus increasing satisfaction, loyalty and ultimately, profits,” said John Dwulet, senior product manager for Mitchell 1.
ProPack is available for Mitchell 1’s Manager family of shop-management software products. Message Pro is designed to give shops the ability to communicate with vehicle owners through text messaging. In today’s society of multitasking, this application allows the shop to communicate efficiently and effectively:
- Provides unique text number for shops to send and receive text messages directly from the management repair order screen
- Provides efficient alternative to leaving message on voice mail
- Automatically sends text message to remind customer of scheduled appointment
- Quickly and easily send and receive authorization for additional work
- Integrates with the management system schedule to set reminders
- Quick messages to advise customer vehicle is ready
- No busy signals
Report Pro provides additional out solutions for repair shops, such as a new way to print customer invoices, technician worksheets, custom multipoint inspections and other reports not currently available in Mitchell 1 Manager:
- Enhanced reporting with by-the-job invoicing
Customized ‘themed’ template includes:
- affiliation logos, credit card logos, shop website
- QR code to add appointments to smart phones
- SocialCRM™ and other links on PDF export
- configurable coupons
- landscape print format options
- Enhanced tech worksheets:
- service history by category, timeline and period
- user defined colors, fonts, background
- manufacturer branded multi-point vehicle inspection sheets
Lube Sticker Pro enables shops to automate often forgotten ‘best practices,’ such as the ability to set the customer’s next appointment based on vehicle usage and type of oil, and records that appointment in the repair shop’s management program:
- Print windshield reminders with the shop’s logo
- Configure sticker for Good, Better, Best service
- Accurately predicts when that vehicle should return for service
- Records a maintenance recommendation for the vehicle
- Books customers next appointments before they leave the shop
- As easy-to-use as clicking a print button
To order Mitchell 1’s new ProPack, call (888) 724-6742 ext. 6313. To locate an independent sales representative, visit www.mitchell1.com.
For more information on Mitchell 1 products and services, visit www.mitchell1.com.