Jan. 9, 2013—Secondary and post-secondary collision students attending career and technical schools and colleges have the opportunity to apply for the over $300,000 in scholarships and tool grants made available through the Collision Repair Education Foundation and the organization’s industry supporters.
The spring 2013 opportunities include:
- 3M Hire Our Heroes Veteran Scholarships & Tool Grants
- Alliance of Automotive Service Providers Massachusetts (AASP-MA) Tool Grants
- ABRA Auto Body & Glass Tool Grants
- Alcoa Foundation Aluminum Training Grants
- CCC Michael Salvatore Memorial Student Repair Technician Scholarships
- Chicago Pneumatic Student Tool Grants
- Collision Repair Education Foundation Board of Trustees Scholarships
- Collision Repair Education Foundation Scholarships
- GEICO Scholarship and Tool Grants
- I-CAR Northwest Region Scholarships
- The Lon Baudoux Legacy Scholarships
- PPG Automotive Refinish Scholarships
- Service King Tool Chest Grants
- Sherwin-Williams Primer Pack Grants
- Sterling Autobody Centers Scholarship & Tool Grants
As an added incentive to apply, collision student scholarship and grant applicants will receive a complimentary safety kit, which includes a technician shirt/uniform, safety glasses, mechanic gloves, and a disposable dust respirator.
The scholarship and tool grant application is available through the Collision Repair Education Foundation’s website with a deadline of February 15, 2013 to apply.
Winners will be selected by members of the Collision Repair Education Foundation’s board of trustees selection committee, and notified by mail and phone.
For more information, please contact director of grant programs Melissa Marscin at [email protected].