At NACE, I-CAR will offer its latest collision repair training, from OEM technical presentations and live demos to I-CAR classes that help shops achieve Gold Class status. Demonstrations topics will include a BMW 7-Series, F-150 apron tube, diagnostic training, Honda MIG brazing, and BMW i3/i8 carbon fiber.
I-CAR presented sessions at NACE will include:
- Synchronizing Workflow through Team Communication
- Refining the Team and the Business
- Blueprinting Process and Damage Discovery
- Vehicle Technology and Trends
- Hazardous Materials, Personal Safety, and Refinish Safety
- Rivet Bonding Hands-On Skills Development
More information on I-CAR at NACE can be found on the NACE Expo website.