WIN Kicks Off Membership Drive
Dec. 18, 2012—The Women’s Industry Network (WIN) this week kicked off its annual membership drive to increase female participation with the organization.
WIN has invited all women within the collision repair industry—including students, shop employees and other industry professionals—to join the organization for educational, professional development and networking opportunities.
“WIN is about supporting women in the industry and providing value to its members through the power of mutual support. Networking with professional organizations such as WIN is more important than ever in today’s changing industry,” WIN said. “We are empowering women within the industry to succeed through the many resources available to our members.”
Members of WIN qualify for the following benefits:
• Eligibility to attend the 2013 WIN Educational Conference in Phoenix
• Access to WIN's resources and mentors network
• Membership to WIN’s networking website
• Access to WIN'S network for industry opportunities
• Access to WIN’s monthly newsletter for news and event announcements
WIN said its 2013 membership and member renewal rates are $75 for industry professionals, and $25 for students. Visit WIN’s website to join the organization.