ALLDATA Updates with 300K New Color Wiring Diagrams
Sept. 27, 2017—ALLDATA announced the addition of 300,000 new non-OE color wiring diagrams to ALLDATA Repair and ALLDATA Collision that give technicians the option to work with non-OE and factory-direct wiring diagrams. This platform now offers customers more data, better search and faster navigation.
ALLDATA says the update means ther is more vehicle data that can be more easily searches and more quickly navitaged on screen.
“The response to the updated ALLDATA Repair and Collision has been extremely enthusiastic,” said Mitch Major, vice president, commercial support, AutoZone and president, ALLDATA. “Making these significant enhancements—including interactive color wiring diagrams—was a direct result of feedback from our existing customer base. We listened to what they wanted and have now delivered a radically advanced technology platform with best-in-class performance and usability.”
With this launch, ALLDATA delivers exclusive functionality not found in competitors’ color wiring diagrams. Now technicians will save even more time because they’re able to:
- View diagrams side by side: A major diagnostic time-saver, this functionality is unique to ALLDATA’s interactive color wiring diagrams.
- Highlight a specific wire: Easily track a wire across all pages in the diagram series.
- Hide non-highlighted wires: Non-highlighted wires are ghosted out so techs can clearly see the wires/circuits/components they’re working on.
- Pan within a diagram: Zoom in/Zoom out enables techs to hone in on details.
- Bookmark highlighted articles: Techs can find frequently-used articles with just a click.
- Print the full highlighted diagram series: Few competitors’ products offer this capability.
- Toggle between OE and non-OE diagrams: Techs can easily click to view either OE or non-OE diagrams for quick comparison.