CCC Introduces CCC ONE Platform for OEMs
Sept. 6, 2017—CCC Information Services Inc. and its affiliates announced the availability of the CCC ONE Platform for OEMs, a hyperscale platform that creates a single connection between OEMs and CCC's expansive automotive network.
CCC ONE for OEMs aims to help car manufacturers improve customer loyalty and deliver new consumer experiences. These solutions can leverage connected car and vehicle data in many ways, including the promotion and sale of new vehicles and OEM-branded parts, usage-based insurance and telematics-enabled claims, safety insights, and shop certification scorecards.
The CCC platform is already in use by numerous OEMs and dealers, more than 350 insurers, 24,000 collision repairers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers.
"CCC understands industry complexity at an atomic level and has a 30-year track record of creating transformational experiences for insurers and repairers in servicing their customers," said Andreas Hecht, senior vice president and general manager for the CCC OEM Group. "CCC ONE for OEMs is a natural extension of our core CCC ONE platform, which has connected industry participants for decades, delivering significant performance improvements."
Utilizing hyperscale technology and AI to accommodate the massive-scale demands of connected car data, CCC ONE solutions empower OEMs to realize measurable value from driving data via CCC network partners who value it. CCC ONE for OEMs already processes data for millions of connected cars and has scored more than a billion trips. CCC has processed more than 180 million claims, including vehicle total loss valuations and vehicle repair estimates.
The most prominent potential use cases of CCC ONE for OEMs include:
- The sharing of data on behalf of OEMs to a network of insurers for pay-as-you-drive, pay-how-you-drive, and mileage-based insurance programs.
- Telematics-enabled claims solutions that help ease and speed the claims and repair resolution process.
- New paths for OEMs to promote the sale of in-brand vehicles following a collision, when a large percentage of consumers are considering migrating brands. CCC processes approximately 3 million total losses annually.
- New insights to understand and improve the performance of OEM-brand parts sales and opportunities to promote their use in car repairs. CCC processes $13 billion in vehicle parts annually.
- Automated vehicle recalls with CCC's network of collision repairers. CCC has detected more than 800,000 vehicles affected by recalls since launching the program in late 2016.