WIN Elects 2017-2018 Board Leadership
April 21, 2017—The Women’s Industry Network (WIN) announced today that three new members have been selected to serve on the organization’s board of directors.
Joining the board to serve the organization for the upcoming term are:
- Kathy Coffey, AkzoNobel Coatings, Inc.
- Kathy Mello, TGIF Body Shop Inc.
- Louisa Martone, Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes
WIN’s mission is to support and enhance the role of women in the collision repair industry, promoting education, professional advancement and networking. The WIN Board of Directors exists to guide the organization in furthering these initiatives. The all-volunteer group represents various collision industry segments including, but not limited to, repair facilities, suppliers, consultants, information providers and insurance companies. Board members may serve up to three two-year terms.
“Quite a few strong women applied for a WIN Board seat, so it was quite difficult this year to make the decision,” said Petra Schroeder, WIN’s chair. “Fortunately, WIN’s policies and the proven structure for the selection process helped guide the nomination committee through the process. I am happy to welcome Kathy, Kathy and Louisa to the WIN Board of Directors. We look forward to their support in advancing our strategic goals.”
The Board members returning for the 2017-2018 term are:
- Jenny Anderson, Enterprise Holdings Inc.
- Shellie Andrews, CSN-Dana's Collision Center
- Cheryl Boswell, DCR Systems, LLC
- Jaclyn Byers, State Farm Insurance
- Yen Hoang, UYL Color Supply, Inc.
- April Lausch, Faulkner Collision Center
- Denise Kingstrom, BASF Corporation
- Debbie Menz, Axalta Coatings Systems
- Melissa Miller, CARSTAR Franchise Systems
- Nina Pedraza-Zinna, ClaimForce, Inc.
- Marie Peevy, Automotive Training Coordinators, LLC.
- Jessica Rob, AkzoNobel Coatings, Inc.
- Beverly Rook-Twibell, Safelite Solutions
- Petra Schroeder, Collisionista
- Michelle Sullivan, FinishMaster, Inc.
New board members will be introduced and officially welcomed by seated Directors and WIN members at-large during the annual WIN Educational Conference, “Be Extraordinary,” May 8-10, 2017, at the Westin Denver Downtown in Denver.
To learn more about WIN, join online, or register for the WIN Educational Conference, please visit the WIN website.