AMi Offers New Online Courses
Jan. 26, 2017—The Automotive Management Institute (AMi) announced on Wednesday that it added several new online courses for the collision repair segment.
These courses provide credit toward the organization's Collision Repair Segment certificates and professional designations.
- Customer Service Certificate
- Accredited Automotive Office Manager (AAOM) professional designation
- Accredited Automotive Manager (AAM) professional designation
- Accredited Master Automotive Manager (AMAM) professional designation
- Soon to be released Accredited Collison-Repair Estimator (ACE) and Accredited Master Collision-Repair Estimator (AMCE) professional designations.
The new online courses include:
- Frank Terlep's How to Market, Sell and Service Today's "Connected Customer"
- Daren Fristoe's Effective Interviewing Techniques
- Daren's Fristoe's Managing Conflict
- Steve Beck's Time Management
These courses become part of a growing list of over 100 online courses hosted by the Automotive Management Institute's "MyAMi" Learning Management System.
In addition to online courses, AMi recognizes over 250 live instructor-led courses being taught across North America for AMi credits.
To access online courses, simply go to www.amionline.org, click the "MyAMi" login button and set up a professional profile account. Once choosing your industry segment and certificate or designation to pursue the online system will create your personal home page, highlighting what courses are available as well as historical AMi training credits you may have received.