MSO Symposium Announces Advisory Board
Jan. 25, 2017—The MSO Symposium announced its 2017 Advisory Board on Tuesday.
Advisory board members include:
- Paul Gange, Fix Auto, President & COO, Chair of MSO Symposium
- Marcy Tieger, Symphony Advisors, LLC., Principal
- Vince Romans, The Romans Group, Managing Partner & CEO
- Mike LeVasseur, ABRA Auto Body & Glass, Director of Corporate Development
- Dave Roberts, FOCUS Investment Banking, LLC., Managing Director
- Russell Thrall III, CollisionWeek, Publisher & Editor-In-Chief
- Scott Benavidez, Mr B’s Paint & Body Shop Inc., Owner
- Mark Sanders, Caliber Collision Centers, President & COO
- Darrell Amberson, LaMettry’s Collision, President of Operations
- Larry Siembab, CARSTAR, Sr. Director of Insurance Relations
- Tim O’Day, Gerber Collision & Glass, President & COO
- John Walcher, Veritas Advisors, Inc., President
- Roy Schnepper, Butlers Collision, President
- Joe Amodei, The Collision Centers, President
- Mike Anderson, Collision Advice, President
- Jim Keller, 1Collision Network, President
- Bruce Bares, Certified Collision, CEO
The 2017 MSO Symposium will take place during NACE Automechanika on July 26, in Chicago at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place.
“The MSO Symposium is unique because of the environment it creates," said Marcy Tieger, principal, Symphony Advisors. "The Symposium allows insurers an opportunity to not only share insightful information, but interact with attendees in a professional environment where information and dialogue is welcomed and encouraged.”
All insurers are welcome and encouraged to attend the MSO Symposium. The first advisory board meeting this year focused on content for the Symposium, and members discussed what topics are most relevant to the multi-shop owner today.
“This is the only event that is exclusive to MSOs and the strongest independent operators in the collision repair industry,” said Dan Risley, ASA president and executive director.
Registration for the MSO Symposium will open soon at www.NACEAutomechanika.com along with all other events taking place during NACE Automechanika in Chicago, July 24-29, 2017.