CREF to Offer $200K in Grants and Scholarships
Jan. 20, 2017— The Collision Repair Education Foundation (CREF) announced on Thursday, that it will offer more than $200,000 in grants and scholarships annually, as part of their mission to promote collision repair education and create quality candidates for entry level job opportunities.
The 2017 grant and scholarship application period is now open to high school and post-secondary collision students who will be attending career and technical schools and colleges in the fall.
This year’s opportunities include the following:
- 3M Hire Our Heroes Veteran Scholarships & Tool Grants
- ABRA Auto Body & Glass Tool Grants
- Atlanta I-CAR Committee Scholarships
- Bob Smith Memorial Golf Outing Scholarships
- Caliber Collision Tool Grants
- CCC Michael Salvatore Memorial Student Repair Technician Scholarships
- Collision Repair Education Foundation Board of Trustees Scholarships
- Craftsman Tool Grants
- The Lon Baudoux Legacy Scholarships
- Nashville I-CAR Committee Scholarship
- PPG Automotive Refinish Scholarships
- Snap-On Tool Grants
- Tim Clark Memorial Scholarships
Application information for CREF grants and scholarships is posted on their website, CollisionEducationFoundation.org. The deadline to apply is February 21, 2017, and winners are chosen and notified by phone or mail in April and May.