Symach to Install Equipment in New Axalta Customer Center
Jan. 19, 2017—Symach will install equipment in Axalta’s new Customer Experience Center (CEC) in North Carolina, which is currently being built and scheduled to open in 2017.
Axalta’s new center will include the following Symach equipment:
- Two custom-designed SprayTron paint booths with pneumatic side glass doors. Each SprayTron is equipped with a Robodry curing robot and can be operated as a standard booth, as well as be used as a production line.
- Two prep/primer bays, each with its own FlyDry robot for curing of primer.
- Two sanding bays, each with its own vacuum sanding system.
- Two complete CarMover rail systems.
- Power and air are supplied to the bays through two Symach MultiBox solutions. The MultiBox solution is a dispenser for compressed air and electricity with plugs and automatic reels enclosed in a single cabinet.
Bay lighting is supplied through Symach’s ModulLight solution. The ModulLight is also the frame that suspends the FlyDry robot. The luxury design is finished off with a front band covered in Symach’s CoverTop, ABS plastic panels.
Symach has worked closely with Axalta throughout the concept and design phases of the project and will continue to offer support during the installation and commissioning of the equipment and the training of paint technicians.