Summit Software launches consumer marketing and retention platform
Las Vegas, Nov. 1, 2011—Summit Software and Marketing Solutions on Tuesday launched e-MarketPlace during the 2011 SEMA Show.
e-MarketPlace, a web and mobile consumer marketing and retention platform, incorporates nearly every type of digital marketing, according to Summit. The company said e-MarketPlace offers the following features:
• Automated integration with Audatex, CCC and Mitchell estimating systems
• Interfaces with any third-party software platforms that export industry standard data
• Integration with Summit’s shop management software
• Integration with Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
• Email, text, Facebook and Twitter-powered vehicle status updates
• Email-based marketing, advertising and customer retention tools
• Text message-based marketing, advertising and customer retention tools
• E-Raving Fans, an integrated customer review and ratings system that collects reviews and allows shops to post them online
• Automated social media marketing and communication technology
• DigitalDeals, an integrated digital advertising, promotions and e-couponing system
• A GPS-based mobile advertising and marketing platform
• Integration with iPhone, Android, Windows and Blackberry smart phones
• Integration with Summit’s car accident and roadside emergency phone application
• A mobile web page
• Digital marketing performance dashboard that measures more than 30 marketing key performance indicators (KPIs)
“With more than 60 percent of North America’s consumers being active internet, email, text, social media and smart phone users, we believe all auto body and repair shops must market and advertise their businesses differently,” said Frank Terlep, CEO of Summit.
For more information about e-MarketPlace, visit summitsoftwaresolutions.com.