CCAR names 15 more repair centers as GreenLink Shops
August 16, 2010—Fifteen more shops were announced as CCAR GreenLink Shops:
• Advanced Collision Center, Brunswick, Ga.;
• America’s Best Autobody Shop, Vero Beach, Fla.;
• AutoImpact No. 2, Decatur, Ga.;
• Class ‘N Color Auto Body, Canoga Park, Calif.;
• Collision Central-Armadillo, Garland, Texas;
• Gabe’s Collision, Buffalo, N.Y.;
• Gabe’s Collision North, Tonawanda, N.Y.;
• Heritage Body & Frame, Austin, Texas;
• Rick Case Honda, Davie, Fla.;
• Service King Collision Repair-Arlington, Arlington, Texas;
• Service King Collision Repair-North East Dallas, Dallas;
• Service King Collision Repair-Duncanville, Duncanville, Texas;
• Service King Collision Repair-West Fort Worth, Fort Worth, Texas;
• Service King Collision Repair-Irving, Irving, Texas;
• Wayne Akers Ford, Lake Worth, Fla.
The GreenLink Shop program recognizes both collision and mechanical shops that have maintained high standards of safety, health and environmentally friendly business practices in various categories.
For more information about the GreenLink Shop initiative, go to ccar-greenlink.org/gls.