AASP-MN, Axalta Announce Seminar on Writing Damage Analysis
Sept. 23, 2015—On Tuesday, The Alliance of Automotive Service Providers of Minnesota (AASP-MN) and Axalta Coating Systems announced that they will co-host “Write it Right: Estimating Best Practices,” on Nov. 10. The program will take place from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Radisson Minneapolis/St. Paul North, in Roseville, Minn.
Mike Anderson of Collision Advice will lead the seminar and provide estimators with information on what it takes to restore a vehicle back to pre-accident condition. Resources such as websites, tools, forms and other technology applications that allow an estimator to be more accurate and efficient in writing a damage analysis will be reviewed.
The seminar includes:
- Tools to help identify the not-included items, such as the DEG website, ASA Not-Included Guides and the SCRS Guide to Estimating
- How to use negotiation tools with insurers and get paid for hotly-contested items, such as prepping raw plastic, blend within a panel, “feather, prime and block”, masking operations, weld burn damage and more
- How to improve photo quality
- Utilization of line notes
- How to write a damage analysis in conjunction with 100 percent disassembly
- The importance of OEM Information and where to find it
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) to monitor when auditing the quality of estimates
Space for the event is limited. Register here.