AkzoNobel Hands Out Annual Shop Awards
Oct. 8, 2014—AkzoNobel’s Acoat Selected North American Performance Group (NAPG) announced the winners of its annual awards on Tuesday.
The awards were presented during the group’s annual summer meeting in Washington, D.C., Sept. 17-19.
2014 Award recipients included:
Business of the Year
- Brandywine Coach Works, Pa. (Three locations)
- Collision Damage Experts (10 locations in Ill., Ind., Mich.)
- Pride Auto Body (Seven locations in Southern California)
Growth Award – Top Five Above the Median
- Britland Autobody - Green Brook Township, N.J.
- Island Fender – Honolulu, Hawaii
- Country Hills Toyota – Calgary, Canada
- Collision Damage Experts – Chicago, Ill. (Western)
- Westmont Body Werks – Westmont, Ill.
Growth Award – Top Five Below the Median
- Collision Damage Experts – Lansing, Ill.
- Collision Damage Experts – Lynwood, Ill.
- Collision Damage Experts – Crown Point, Ind.
- International Autocrafters – Lake Elsinore, Calif.
- Moody’s Collision Center – Lewiston, Maine
The NAPG bi-annual meetings are held each winter and summer and are one of the longest running business services programs in the collision repair today. The meetings have a strong reputation for providing industry-leading information and tools that enable member businesses to build sustainable futures.