1Collision Network Announces Fourth Annual Conference
May 4, 2016—The 1Collision Network announced Wednesday that its fourth annual conference will take place May 24-25 at the Abbey Resort and Spa in Lake Geneva, Wis.
The conference theme of “Thriving with Repair Planning and Marketing Technology” will focus on technology driven solutions designed to help collision repairers increase revenue and performance. The conference will also include an evening reception and networking opportunities.
Sessions will include:
- Using Technology to Connect with the Consumer by Frank Terlep, CEO of e-Marketing Sherpas
- OE Material Trends by 3M
- Procurement Technology by Mike Stacy, Parts Trader
- OE Data Solutions in Repair Planning by Bill Bauer, Alldata
- Measuring Technology in Repair Planning by Tom McGee, Spanesi
- Aluminum, Advanced Materials and Refinish Drying Technology by Don Putney, Collision Equipment Experts
- Claim Processing Technology by Brian Sinnett, CCC
- Industry Trends and Forecast by guest panelists
More information can be found on 1Collision Network’s website.