WIN Announces Board of Leadership
May 15, 2015—The 2015-2016 Women’s Industry Network (WIN) Executive Committee was elected during the organization’s annual board of directors meeting.
Serving on this year’s Executive Committee are:
- Chair: Denise Caspersen, National Autobody Parts Warehouse, Inc.
- Vice-chair: Petra Schroeder, Axalta Coating Systems
- Administrative vice chair: Melissa Miller, CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts
- Secretary: Jessica Rob AkzoNobel Coatings, Inc.
- Treasurer: Beverly Rook-Twibell, Safelite Solutions.
Margaret Knell of I-CAR, will continue to serve in the roll of Immediate Past Chair.
In addition to the new executive team, the Board welcomed new industry representatives including Cheryl Boswell, DCR Systems; and Yen Hoang, UYL Color Supply, Inc.