Nominations Sought for 2015 FenderBender Awards
May 5, 2015—FenderBender magazine is accepting nominations for its eighth annual FenderBender Awards.
Sponsored by BASF and Kia Motors America, the awards program recognizes the most talented, dedicated, and inspirational professionals in the collision repair industry—individuals who have made a difference in the lives of their colleagues and the industry at large.
Winners in five categories are recognized with an award, a feature in the October issue of FenderBender, and exposure on fenderbender.com. FenderBender editors carefully review all nominations and select one person from each category for an award.
Nominating someone for this prestigious award is quick and easy—just go to fenderbenderawards.com and fill out the nomination form. FenderBender is looking for entries in the following categories:
- Executive (Shop Owner, Co-owner, CEO)
- Management (Shop Manager, Production Manager, Foreman)
- Administrative Support (Receptionist, Office Manager, Estimator)
- Shop Worker (Tech, Painter, Parts Manager, Helper, Detailer)
- Wild Card (Vendor, Educator, Consultant, Insurance Executive, Association Leader)
The deadline for submissions is July 1 at 11:59 p.m. CST.