WIN Elects 2014–2015 Board Leadership
May 27, 2014—The Women’s Industry Network (WIN) board of directors elected the 2014–2015 executive committee and welcomed new industry representatives during its recent annual meeting.
WIN is a non profit organization dedicated to encouraging, developing and cultivating opportunities to attract women to collision repair.
“We have set the tone of inclusion with our framework of membership from all segments of the collision industry, and our Board reflects that diversity,” said incoming chair Denise Casperson of National Autobody Parts Warehouse Inc. “I’m honored to be leading WIN’s efforts for the coming year and to be networked with so many professional and talented women who are actively engaged in driving the future of women in our industry.”
The new leadership team will be:
- Chair: Denise Caspersen of National Autobody Parts Warehouse Inc.
- Vice Chair: Terri Neely of Nagy’s Collision Specialists
- Secretary: Petra Schroeder of Axalta
- Treasurer: Shellie Andrews of Dana’s Collision
- Immediate Past Chair: Margaret Knell of I-CAR
New Industry representatives are:
- Jaclyn Byers of State Farm Insurance Co.
- Trish Gould of Keenan Auto Body
- Nina Pedraza-Zinna of SCA Appraisal
- Marie Peevy of Automotive Training Coordinators, LLC
- Jessica Rob of AkzoNobel
For more information about WIN, visit WomensIndustryNetwork.com