Education Foundation Announces 2014 Donation Commitments
May 14, 2014—The Collision Repair Education Foundation announced Tuesday that 38 organizations and individuals have already committed monetary donations to the foundation for 2014.
Three companies—3M, Allstate Insurance Company, and I-CAR—have committed between $100,000–$499,000 each.
Other donors include:
- $50,000-$99,999: AkzoNobell and State Farm Insurance.
- $20,000-$49,999: Artists4 Education (through Matrix System Automotive Finishes); Axalta Performance Coatings; CCC Information Services, Inc.; GEICO; Hertz Corp.; PPG Industries, Inc.; and Van Tuyl Group, Inc.
- $10,000-$19,999: ABRA Auto Body & Glass; Craftsman Auto Body; Erie Insurance; Insurance Auto Auctions; Safelite Glass Corp; and The USAA Foundation.
- $5,000-$9,999: BASF Automotive Refinish; CollisionMax; Brunori, Dave & Sue; DCR Systems; Ford Motor Company; Hollander Parts; Keenan Auto Body; LC Automotive Investments; and Pohanka Automotive Group.
- $1,000-$4,999: Carl's Collision Center; CSi Complete; Diamond Standard Parts; Terry Fortner; Jerry's Body Shop; Kadel's Auto Body; Mary Knapp; Moppert Brothers; Tim Morgan; Premiere Services; and Doug Webb.