Collision Repair Education Foundation Announces New Board
April 29, 2014—The Collision Repair Education Foundation announced on Tuesday its newly appointed board of trustees, including a seven-person executive committee.
Terry Fortner of LKQ Corporation will serve as chairman of the executive committee, while Nick Notte of Sterling Auto Body Centers will be vice chairman.
Other members of the executive committee include: Rick Turri of AudaExplore (secretary), Domenic Brusco of PPG Industries Inc. (treasurer), Tim Adelmann of ABRA Auto Body & Glass (member-at-large), Stacy Bartnik (member-at-large), and Chris Northrup of Professional Parts Group (immediate past chairman).
The rest of the board includes:
- Joe Allen, CCC Information Services Inc.
- Jerry Beigel, Safelite
- David Brunori, Matrix System Automotive Finishes
- James Fichera
- Don Hermanek, Insurance Auto Auctions
- Russ Hoffbauer, State Farm Insurance
- Mary Knapp
- Scott Kohl, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- William Lawrence, LC Automotive Investments LLC
- Mary Mahoney, Enterprise Holdings Inc.
- Timothy O’Day, Gerber Collision & Glass
- Pam Overton, Allstate Insurance Company
- Renee Ricciotti, 3M
- Jeanne Silver, CARSTAR Mundelein
Trustee emeriti consists of:
- J. Laurence Costin, CCC Information Services Inc.
- Lirel G. Holt
- Frank D. McGiboney
- Chuck S. Sulkala, Chuck Sulkala Consulting
- Russell Verona, East Rockford Collision Center.
Chairmen Emeriti is Chris Evans of State Farm Insurance.
“I am humbled and honored to lead this outstanding board that has stewardship and guidance responsibility for what I feel is the greatest not-for-profit industry organization within the collision industry,” Fortner said. “The future of our industry is the youth that we mentor, guide, coach and support financially. This year is already off to an outstanding start. With the support of our industry partners we will make this a record year.”