SCRS Announces Board of Directors Nominees
March 21, 2016—The Society of Collision Repair Specialists (SCRS) announced Monday the nominees for its board of directors. The election will take place April 19 at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Seattle.
There are four open board seats. The following individuals will appear on the ballot:
- Kye Yeung, European Motor Car Works (Calif.)
- Trace Coccimiglio, Valet Auto Body (Utah)
- Dave Gruskos, Reliable Automotive Equipment (N.J.)
- Jeff Kallemeyn, Kallemeyn Collision Center (Ill.)
- Tim Ronak, AkzoNobel (Calif.)
An active member of the association or a designated representative must be physically present at the election with current dues in order to vote.
More information about the nominees can be found on SCRS’s website.