GM Approves Chief Equipment for 2016 Cadillac CT6 Repair
March 23, 2016—Chief Automotive announced Tuesday that General Motors has approved Chief’s aluminum-specific tools and equipment for repairing collision damage for the aluminum intensive 2016 Cadillac CT6.
Among Chief’s new GM-approved collision repair products is its dust and fume extractors, aluminum dent repair station, MIG welder, collet set, and structural holding package.
“Chief has the largest installed base of collision repair systems in North America, so pairing the approved Chief equipment you already own with our approved aluminum-specific shop tools and equipment is an easy, cost-effective way to qualify for CT6 certification” says Richard Perry, OEM and strategic account manager for Chief. “We worked closely with GM to develop a portfolio of aluminum-specific tools and equipment that fulfills the new and unique repair demands of the CT6. We’re proud that a large portion of the collision repair equipment in the GM Tech Center where the OEM repairs many of its own fleet cars carries the Chief brand.”
The GM-approved Cadillac CT6 special tools from Chief:
- Mobile Dust Extractor - 80L tank (No.105-CHD3001)
- Mobile Dust Extractor - 63L tank (No.105-CHD3002)
- MultiTool Aluminum Dent Repair Station (No.105-930001)
- MultiMig 522 dual torch welder with standard and push-pull torches (No.105-EL900010)
- Mobile fume extractor (No.105-CHF1001)
- CT6 Structural Holding Package with Extension Package (No.105-CK300003)
- Aluminum collet set for measuring (No.105-640200)