CREF Announces 2016 Board of Trustees, Executive Committee
March 31, 2016—The Collision Repair Education Foundation (CREF) announced Thursday its 2016 Board of Trustees and Executive Committee.
The representatives for the executive committee include:
- Chair, Stacy Bartnik, ITW Evercoat
- Vice chair, Russ Hoffbauer, State Farm Insurance
- Treasurer, Jeanne Silver, CARSTAR Mundelein
- Secretary, Mary Mahoney, Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Trustee-at-large, Tim Adelmann, ABRA Auto Body & Glass
- Trustee-at-large, Mary Jo Prigge, CCC Information Services Inc.
- Immediate past chair, Rick Tuuri, AudaExplore, a Solera Company
Jim Falteisek of 3M and Barry Roopnarine of Thomas A. Edison CTE High School were elected to the Board of Trustees.
“I am honored to have been elected as the Chair of this great organization,” said Bartnik. “We have a remarkable group of people making up our Executive Committee and Board of Trustees. I am confident that together we will continue the impressive work that has been done up to this point as we continue to support the future of our industry.”