CAPA Elects New Member to Board of Directors
March 1, 2016—On Monday, the Certified Automotive Parts Association (CAPA) announced the election of Ivania Palacious Konieczka, vice president of personal insurance claims at Liberty Mutual Insurance, to its board of directors.
Konieczka joined Liberty Mutual Insurance in 2011. Before becoming vice president, she was assistant VP and head of analytics for the auto physical damage group.
“Ivania brings an extraordinary amount of knowledge and expertise to CAPA’s Board. Putting Ivania’s expertise in Auto Physical Damage Claims to work for CAPA will continue the long-standing and positive contribution that Liberty Mutual Insurance has made to CAPA since our founding in 1987. Ivania is joining a board of exceptional industry leaders and will, no doubt, become an important part of CAPA’s efforts to protect the marketplace from poor quality parts,” said Jack Gillis, executive director of CAPA. “Liberty Mutual, and many other diverse organizations, joining together with CAPA, are a key reason for CAPA’s continuing success. We look forward to working with Ivania.”
CAPA’s Board includes:
- Tim Adelmann, ABRA, Inc.
- Bill Daly, Allstate Insurance
- Bill DeGrocco, GEICO
- Jack Gillis, CAPA
- Ivania Palacios Konieczka, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Ben Kelley, Center for Auto Safety
- Chris Northup, Professional Parts Group
- Clark Plucinski, Collision Repair Education Foundation (Chairman)
- Mike Schoonover, Schoonover Bodyworks Inc.
- Ben Steinman, Ben's Auto Body
- Carol Waldron, State Farm Mutual Insurance