Additional Speakers Announced for the 2016 FenderBender Management Conference
March 23, 2016—FenderBender on Wednesday revealed more of its speakers for the 2016 FenderBender Management Conference, which will be held Sept. 19-21 near Chicago.
The five industry leaders announced by FenderBender on Wednesday bring a variety of collision repair experience to the educational sessions and deep-dive workshops they will lead at the conference.
Registration is open. More more speakers will be announced in the upcoming weeks.
- Darrin Huggins National Collision Director, Berkshire Hathaway Automotive
[Session] It’s All About the People: How the Right Shop Culture Ensures Success
- Bob McSerry Owner, North Haven Auto Body
[Session] Using Diagnostics to Boost Repair Accuracy, Speed and Profitability
- Steve Trapp North American Services Manager, Axalta Coating Systems
[Session] Surefire Strategies for Hiring and Retaining Quality Staff
- Luigi Scola Co-Owner, CARSTAR Scola’s Collision Center
[Session] Mastering Efficiency Through Nonverbal Communication
- Larry Baker Owner, Baker Collision Express
[Session] How to Maintain a Double-Digit Net Profit Margin
In January, long-time industry consultant Mike Anderson was announced as the conference’s keynote speaker.
- Mike Anderson Owner, Collision Advice
[Keynote] Choice, Chance, Change: Practicing the Three C’s to Grow Your Collision Repair Business
[Session] Get Paid: How to Improve Negotiations with Insurers
- Aaron Marshall Manager, Marshall Auto Body
[Workshop] Lean Theory and Real-World Implementation
- Ron Reichen Owner, Precision Paint and Body
[Session] The New DRP: Using OE Certifications to Drive Business
- Kevin Rains Owner, Center City Collision and Precision Frame & Body
[Session] Social Media Marketing that Works
- Jim Keller President, 1CollisionNetwork
[Session] Marketing is Everything: An Advanced Approach to Building a Better Bran
With sessions and speakers pulled from the best FenderBender magazine content from the last several years, the FenderBender Management Conference includes educational sessions, deep-dive workshops, panel and roundtable discussions, a keynote address, and networking opportunities all aimed at helping shop owners and managers make money, save money and work smarter.