Sherwin-Williams Expands Automotive Finishes Website
March 21, 2014—Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes (SWAF) recently launched an enhanced website to provide better access to its collision repair products, services, training and color tools.
The website will allow for easier navigation to SWAF’s 500,000 unique annual visitors.
According to a release, new features include:
- An intuitive site structure and navigation allowing a customer to easily find information by: market segment; product system or type; programs and service; product, color and business training services; consulting and A-Plus™ network information; and color tools.
- Product information that’s reorganized and enhanced to highlight features and benefits, technical information and additional resources such as product videos and downloads
- Easier access to technical data and additional reference materials for each segment’s products
- Store locator to find one of the 190+ company-owned, direct distribution-branches in North America as well as other Sherwin-Williams product distributors
- A “Contact Us” functionality, which now allows a shop to request an immediate sales or technical service assistance call
- Training courses categorized by color, product and business including training schedules
- Informational press releases, company history and industry partnerships
“Our goal in designing and launching the expanded website was to have it become a virtual sales, service or technical call right at our customers’ fingertips,” said Adam Chafe, vice president of marketing for Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes. “This expanded customer experience will provide immediate color, product and technical information for every one of our markets, including collision repair and custom, fleet refinishing, heavy truck & bus, OEM interiors, commercial and sign manufacturing.”
Chafe also noted the new site provides a better organization of content so it utilizes fewer clicks, all resulting in a better user experience. The site is integrated with social media allowing users to easily share content across Facebook.It also links to a robust YouTube platform which hosts videos on the latest product and application methods along with customer testimonials, body shop productivity and profitability stories and lean process and business consulting tips.
For more information, visit www.sherwin-automotive.com.