I-CAR Announces 2014 International Board, Executive Committee
March 19, 2014—I-CAR has named its 2014 International Board of Directors and Executive Committee, the organization announced on Tuesday.
The board is made up of representatives from six segments of the industry: collision repair; insurance; OEM vehicle manufacturers; equipment, tools and supplies; education, training and research; and related industry services.
Bob Keith of CARSTAR will serve as the chair of the Executive Committee, which will also includes:
- Joe Laurentino of Esurance (vice chair)
- Chris Evans of State Farm Insurance Co. (treasurer)
- Mark Woirol of Tech-Cor (secretary)
- James Roach (member-at-large)
- Eugene Scambray of Copart (member-at-large)
- William Brower of Liberty Mutual Insurance Company (immediate past chair)
“I am truly honored to have been elected chairman of the board of I-CAR,” Keith said. “The time that I have spent on the Executive Committee has shown me that I-CAR leadership and staff are all committed to providing the highest quality training, certifications and resources to all segments of the collision Inter-Industry. The 2014 Board of Directors is a tremendous group of professionals that will supply strategic guidance to staff and keep them connected to the ‘heartbeat’ of all industry segments.”
The rest of the board includes:
- Mark Algie, 3M
- William DeGrocco, GEICO Insurance
- David Henderson, AudaExplore, a Solera Company
- Todd Chizmar, Chrysler
- John Donley, IAnet
- Robert Hills, Universal Technical Institute (UTI)
- Christopher Northup, Professional Parts Group, Education Foundation Representative
- Richard Perry, Chief Automotive Technologies for Equipment & Tool Institute
- Roy Schnepper, Butler’s Collision Inc. for Automotive Service Association
- James Spears, USAA
- Randy Stabler, Pride Collision Centers Inc.
- Dale Tripp, General Motors Company
- Ron Vincenzi, Oakland Auto Body
- Dusty Womble, Roger Beasley Collision Centers for Society of Collision Repair Specialists.
The overall strategic direction for I-CAR is set by the Board of Directors. In addition, the board also assists in obtaining resources in support of the “I-CAR Mission.”