APA Announces Manufacturer, Member Awards
March 24, 2014—At its 33rd Annual Shareholders and Manufacturers Conference last week, the Automotive Parts Association announced the recipients of its annual awards.
The various awards recipients included:
- Bosch, Headquarters Manufacturer of Choice Award
- Federal Mogul, Marketing Partner Award
- AMS, Professionals’ Choice Vendor of the Year
- Denso, Branded Manufacturer of the Year
- UCI-Fram Group, Largest Total Manufacturers Orders at the 2013 One-on-Ones
The association also honored some of its longest standing members, as well as retiring APA president and CEO Dan Freeman, who had served the APA for 25 years.
“We could never put a value on the amount of time and hard work Dan gave us over the past twenty-five years. His leadership and steady hand kept APA on a continued course of growth and prosperity for the time of his tenure at APA” said Gary Martin, the APA’s new president and CEO.