OEM Training Details Announced for 2016 NACE/CARS
June 9, 2016—Details were announced Wednesday concerning the OEM training to take place at the 2016 NACE/CARS Conference & Expo, Aug. 9-13 in Anaheim, Calif.
Audi, BMW, FCA, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Toyota, and more OEMs will provide information on their latest vehicles, materials and technology, how to address specific repairs, and how to become a certified repair shop.
“The support and participation of the car manufacturers is significant to the show’s development. Although NACE/CARS received support in the past, the industry has never before experienced this level of OEM involvement. Service and repair professionals will benefit from attending and learning directly from the car manufacturers on how to repair the cars of today and tomorrow.” said Dan Risley, ASA president & executive director.
OEMs and topics for the training include:
- FCA: 2017 Chrysler Pacifica technical specifications, metal strengths and repair procedures
- Ford: F-Series repair informations & 2017 F-Series Super Duty introduction, including aluminum discussion and Q&A session
- Audi: 2017 Audi Q7 Hybrid construction and repair methodology
- Honda: 2016 Honda Pilot and Civic body technology and Honda’s Pro First Certified Collision Repair Facility program and service procedures
- GM: Cadillac CT6 overview and repair procedures
- Toyota: A demonstration of the “Fix it Right the First Time” philosophy