CARSTAR Hosts 2014 Conference, Awards Ceremony
June 20, 2014—CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts kicks off its 2014 CARSTAR Conference in Puerto Rico on Saturday.
The four-day 2014 CARSTAR Conference and awards ceremony, which runs until Tuesday, June 24, will celebrate the company’s 25th anniversary and will be themed “Gaining the Edge.” Speakers from I–CAR, Hertz, 3M and more will gather at the El Conquistador Hotel over four days to talk about topics ranging from strategic planning to technical education.
“This is the most dynamic collision industry event of the year where store owners, business leaders, vendor partners and insurance companies come together to help build the collective industry for the future,” said David Byers, CEO at CARSTAR. “This is the largest MSO network event of the year, with an incredible lineup of speakers, education events and networking opportunities exclusively for the CARSTAR store owners. This is just one of the many resources we provide store owners in the CARSTAR family, and a powerful tool for them to help them gain the edge, grow their business and improve their operations.”
Speakers and VIP guests for the conference include:
- Mike Anderson, founder of CollisionAdvice.com
- Vince Romans, founding partner of The Romans Group
- Jeff Peevy, director of field operations for I-CAR
- Warren Feldberg, chairman of Champlain Capital
- Sam Mercanti, chief executive officer for CARSTAR Canada
- John Holt, senior vice president of Off-Airport Operations North America for Hertz
- Mark Algie, business development manager for 3M Automotive Aftermarket Division
- Vitor Margaronis, marketing director for coatings solutions, North America at BASF Corp.
- Curt Nading, senior director, Industry Relations for LKQ
- Greg Horn of Mitchell International