CARSTAR Announces National Awards Winners
June 23, 2014—CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts announced the winners of its annual awards over the weekend in San Juan, Puerto Rico, as the company celebrated its 25th anniversary at the CARSTAR Conference.
The awards honor shops and individual franchisees who have excelled in various areas, including the company’s Three C’s initiative, which measures closing ratio, cycle time, and CSI.
Award winners included:
- CARSTAR Leavenworth of Leavenworth, Kan.: 2014 Overall 3C award
- CARSTAR Highland Auto Body of Denver, Colo.: First place for 2014 Top Closing Ratio
- CARSTAR Ace Sullins of Miramar, Fla.: First place for 2014 top Cycle Time
- Luigi and Anthony Scola of CARSTAR Scola’s Collision Center in Brookfield, Ill.: Franchisee of the year
- Jeremiah Graham of CARSTAR Jeremiah’s Collision and Painting in Oklahoma City, Okla.: Rookie of the Year
- Colorado Business Group: 2014 Business Group of the Year
- Justin Fischer of CARSTAR Yorkville in Yorkville, Ill.: 2013 Next Generation Award
"It takes a great deal of innovative thinking, strong leadership and teamwork to satisfy so many customers while meeting the challenges of today’s economy and ever-changing business environment,” said Dean Fisher, vice president of operations for CARSTAR “The national award recipients we’ve recognized during this year’s CARSTAR conference should be proud of their accomplishments. We can all learn something from their examples.”
The awards ceremony kicked off the conference on Saturday. The rest of the event will last until Tuesday, June 24 and will include classes and motivational speakers.