BASF Recognizes Long-Time CARSTAR Shops
June 25, 2014—BASF's Automotive Refinish recognized eight CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts franchises for their 25 years of being BASF customers during the CARSTAR National Conference in San Juan, Puerto Rico, this week.
The CARSTAR Conference took place June 21–24 and celebrated the company’s 25th anniversary, while also hosting trainings, motivational speakers and workshops.
“BASF has been a tremendous partner over the last 25 years,” said David Byers, CARSTAR CEO. “And we are proud to recognize these CARSTAR owners for their loyalty and commitment to providing the highest-quality collision repair.”
The six recognized franchisees (two of which own multiple shops) were:
- Gerald Wicklund of Wicklund’s CARSTAR Collision Center in Liberty, Mo.
- Bob Waldron of Lancaster A-1 A B CARSTAR and Waldron’s CARSTAR Auto Body in Mass.
- Dave Merchant of Ray’s CARSTAR Auto Body in Bristol, Conn.
- Steve Howard of Procraft CARSTAR in Great Falls, Mont.
- Debbie Callahan of Lakeside Collision CARSTAR in Mt. Laurel, N.J.
Jim West and Theobald Family of CARSTAR of Blue Ash and CARSTAR of Milford in Ohio