NABC Elects New Board Members
Dec. 3, 2013—The National Auto Body Council (NABC) announced on Tuesday the full list of its recently elected board members and officers for 2014.
Elections were held at the organization’s annual meeting in Las Vegas.
“We are pleased and excited to welcome such a strong roster of industry leaders whose passion and dedication to serving our industry will be invaluable,” said Chuck Sulkala, NABC executive director. “We were in the enviable position of having 13 stellar candidates vying for seven open board positions, and we thank each candidate for their willingness and commitment to helping us further our mission to promote our collision industry.”
The new officers include:
- Nick Notte, president (Sterling Autobody Centers)
- Elizabeth Stein, vice president (Assured Performance)
- Fred Iantorno, treasurer (CIECA)
- Domenic Brusco, secretary (PPG Automotive Refinish)
- Craig Camacho, director-at-large (Keenan Auto Body)
- Brandon Devis, past president (Sherwin-Williams)
New to the NABC board are Taylor Bowes (3D Collision Centers), Elizabeth Clark (State Farm Insurance), Joe Lacy (GEICO), and Jeff Peevy (I-CAR).
Returning board members for the NABC include:
- Jon Faris (Enterprise Rent-A-Car)
- Karen Fierst (Kerenor Consultants)
- Michael Jordan (Manchester Collision Center)
- Mark Lovell (LKQ Corporation)
- Bill Mayer (Insurance Auto Auctions)
- David Merrell (Parts Trader)
- Jim Ocampo (Axalta Coating Systems)
- Michael Quinn (uParts Inc.)
Renee Ricciotti (3M Corporation)