Valspar Releases Five OEM Color-Matching Additives
July 17, 2014—Valspar Automotive introduced five new OEM color-matching liquid additives, the company announced Tuesday.
The additives—De Beer Mysterious Colours—use color-shifting pigments, which are aimed at mirroring modern OEM paint effects.
“Valspar Automotive prides itself on color technology,” said Pete Willman, general manager at Valspar Automotive North America. “These additives, which are very limited use, offer top quality color matching for some of the most challenging colors on the market today.”
De Beer additives are available in the following colors:
- 59-13 Shifts from Warm Green to Warm Red
- 59-14 Shifts from Light Green to Bright Blue
- 59-11 Shifts from Violet to Green
- 59-12 Shifts from Blue/Green to Pink
- 59-15 Shifts from Russet Red to Green/Yellow
For more information about Valspar’s De Beer Refinish and its new color additives, visit de-beer.com.