Texas Collision Events to Address Industry Trends
July 23, 2014—Collision industry experts from around the country have worked together to organize two events in Texas next month to discuss industry trends, the group announced July 23.
The two events, both slated for Aug. 5, will feature the following topics and industry experts:
- Association Overview: Houston Auto Body Association
- Mobile Estimating Technology: Mitchell
- Car Rental Technology: Hertz
- Repair Planning: BASF
- The Impact of Technology for Future Vehicles: 3M
- OSHA/EPA Compliance Training for Collision Repair: AAMS
- Insurance Industry Trends: CARSTAR
- Collision Industry Overview: KAPE
“When you’re an independent body shop owner, it’s hard to take the time to step away from your business to look at longer-range changes and developments in the industry,” Mark Algie, business development manager at 3M Automotive Aftermarket said. “This Collision Industry program provides a great way to understand how the changing marketplace will impact your business, and plan now for those changes.”
The events are set for the following times and locations:
- 8–10 a.m. at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston –The Woodlands: 29813 I-45 North, Frontage Rd., Spring, TX 77381. (The event includes breakfast.)
- 6:30–8:30 p.m. at the Hyatt Regency Houston: 1200 Louisiana St., Houston, TX 77002. (The event includes dinner.)
For more information, or to reserve a seat at the events, email Mike Davids at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 913.948.5010.