3M Updates NACE/CARS Schedule
July 15, 2014—3M Automotive Aftermarket released an updated schedule for its presentation, training and demonstration offerings at the 2014 NACE/CARS Expo & Conference, which will take place in Detroit from July 30–Aug. 2.
The company booth (No. 18011) will feature appearances from three-time Ridler Award winner Chip Foose, as well as Charley Hutton, a custom painter and two-time Ridler Award winner.
The live appearances will be:
- July 31, 10–11:30 a.m. & Aug. 1, 2:30 – 4 p.m.: Chip Foose
- Aug. 1, 1:30–2:30 p.m.: Charley Hutton
Live demonstrations at the Product Demonstration Area, Main Exhibit Hall include:
- July 31, 9:30–10:30 a.m.: Duplicating Today’s Factory Seams
- July 31, 12:30–1:30 p.m.: Reducing Liquids Consumption
- July 31, 3:30–4:30 p.m.: Disassembly and Assembly of Today’s
- Aug. 1, 3:30–4:30 p.m.: Modern Vehicle Substrates
- July 31, 5–6 p.m.: Texture Matching Made Easy
- Aug. 1, 12:30–1:30 p.m.: Profitable and Reliable Bumper Repair
3M technical experts will lead special seminars on industry trends and challenges:
- July 31, 10:30 a.m. to Noon: Rivet Bonding & Weld Bonding Becoming Mainstream: Are You Ready?
- July 31, 1:30– 3 p.m. & Aug. 1, 1:30 – 3 p.m.: Aluminum Repair: Separating Facts from the Myths
- Aug. 1, 10:30 a.m. to Noon: Profitable and Reliable Bumper Repair