PDR Launches Mobile Pro
Jan. 29, 2016—PDR Mobile Solutions LLC announced this week the launch of PDR Mobile Pro, a paintless dent repair app. The new app offers the same features as PDR Mobile Basic with some improvements including an estimating grid, integrated invoice and payment options, and active project sharing.
Features of the PDR Mobile Pro include:
- Dynamic Estimating Grid. The dynamic icons on the estimate grid allows users to quickly understand the estimate status at a glance.
- One Click Invoice, Estimate and Quote Convenience. Create invoices at the estimate and quote level with a click. Users can easily manage your payments, post partial payments, void, and resend invoices as needed.
- Open Invoice Status. See who owes money all in one page. A simple way to manage cash flow with just a few clicks.
- Active Project Sharing. PDR Mobile ‘Pro’ allows users to join other PDR Mobile members at common repair sites. The team can share data, manage high volume work flow, and be super-efficient..
- Intuitive Navigation and Dashboard. PDR Mobile provides users with efficient, elegant, intuitive navigation/menu options, allowing for ease of app ‘use’, exploration and PDR project execution.
- VIN Scan/Decoding. PDR Mobile decodes VIN bar codes on the go, by simply aligning your scanning screen to the vehicle bar code. Data is automatically imported into the estimate. Users can also manually type and decode the VIN when there are damaged bar code labels.
- Flexible Quoting. PDR Mobile app users can quickly bundle multiple estimates into a single quote, allowing users the ability to negotiate pricing per bundle or per vehicle. A quick and easy way to convert prospects to customers.
- Customizable Rate Matrix Integration. Recognized insurance carrier(s) rate matrices have been integrated into the PDR Mobile app for user convenience and flexibility.
- Management of Multiple Quote. Streamlining the creation of customer quotes while in the field. PDR Mobile allows users the opportunity to create, edit, view and distribute multiple quotes in rapid fashion.
- Innovative Photo Acquisition Editing and Image Management. Users can organize photos by category type; related damage, unrelated damage and/or by specific panels. Pre-formatted industry image templates are available for greater project estimate consistency and preview continuity.
For more details on the app, visit PDR’s website.