Ed. Foundation Offering Over $200,000 in Scholarships, Grants
Jan. 8, 2016—The Collision Repair Education Foundation is providing collision students the opportunity to apply for over $200,000 in available scholarships and tool grants through the Foundation and the organization's industry supporters.
The spring 2016 opportunities include:
- 3M Hire Our Heroes Veteran Scholarships & Tool Grants
- CCC Michael Salvatore Memorial Student Repair Technician Scholarships
- Collision Repair Education Foundation Board of Trustees Scholarships
- ABRA Auto Body & Glass Tool Grants
- Atlanta I-CAR Committee Scholarships
- Craftsman Tool Grants
- Gerber Collision and Glass Grants
- I-CAR Board of Directors Scholarships
- The Lon Baudoux Legacy Scholarships
- Nashville I-CAR Committee Scholarship
- PPG Automotive Refinish Scholarships
- Snap-On Tool Grants
“Thank you very much to the companies that continue to support our scholarship and tool grant program. We are very proud of the number of awards this year and highly encourage all collision students to apply. From past winners, we know these awards can be life-changing and we look forward to helping even more students in 2016,” said Melissa Marscin, director of grant programs for the Collision Repair Education Foundation.
The scholarship and tool grant application has an application deadline of Feb. 16. Winners will be selected by members of the Collision Repair Education Foundation’s Board of Trustees Selection Committee.
For more information, email Marscin.