2016 NASTF Committee Co-Chairs Appointed
Jan. 7, 2016—The National Automotive Service Task Force (NASTF) has appointed its OEM and independent co-chairs to each of its six NASTF committees for 2016.
The appointed co-chairs are:
- Collision Committee: Gary Ledoux (American Honda) and Tim Morgan (Spanesi Americas)
- Communications Committee: Valerie Sullivan (American Honda) and Jessie Korosek (Equipment & Tool Institute)
- Education Committee: Jill Saunders (Toyota Motor Sales) and Rob Morrell (WORLDPAC)
- Equipment/Tools Committee: Kurt Immekus (VW/Audi) and Greg Potter (Equip & Tool Institute)
- Service Information Committee: Steve Douglas (Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers) and Dave Zwalina (Automotive One)
- Vehicle Security Committee: Bob Stewart (General Motors) and Claude Hensley (Lock-Man Locksmith)
“The various NASTF committees are where the work gets done and we are fortunate to have such a high quality of leadership again in 2016. Thank you to all our co-chairs for volunteering their time for NASTF and the industry,” said Allen Pennebaker, 2016 chair of the NASTF board of directors.