AASP-MN Announces Annual Meeting, Leadership Conference
Dec. 9, 2015—The Alliance of Automotive Service Providers of Minnesota (AASP-MN) has announced that its Annual Meeting and Leadership Conference will be held April 14 in Minneapolis. The conference will offer seminars that are specifically geared toward mechanical and collision repair shop owners and managers.
The schedule of events include:
- 8–10 a.m. Mastering the 5 Skills for Effective Leadership, Richard Flint, Richard Flint International
- 10:15–11:15 a.m. Help - My Industry is Consolidating!, Brad Mewes, Supplement!
- 11:30 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. AASP-MN Membership Meeting & Keynote Address: “No More Excuses, It’s Non-Negotiable," Sam Silverstein, Sam Silverstein Inc.
- 1:30–2:15 p.m. Building Your Accountable Organization, Sam Silverstein, Sam Silverstein, Inc.
- 1:30–3:30 p.m. Increase Your Diagnostic Labor Sales, Kelly Bennett, Business Training International
- 1:30–3:30 p.m. Collision Workflow: Better Scheduling = Greater Success, Kent Carlson, Collision Resources Inc.
- 2:30–3:30 p.m. Authentic Persuasion: Communication That Moves Others to Action, Josh Dye, Convene LLC
- 3:45–4:45 p.m. Networking Roundtable
- 4:45–6 p.m. Social Hour & Vendor Showcase
- 6:30–9 p.m. Group Outing
More information will be released on the AASP-MN website as it becomes available.
The event will be held at the Ramada Plaza Hotel, 1330 Industrial Blvd.